Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help on good slip on that won't break the bank but sound great and maybe up performance slightly. I heard that slip ons do jack for performance but thought i'd ask.. REally like to get a nastier sound tho.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just installed a Scorpion Carbon Fiber High mount on my 03 SV naked. It cost me $440 shipped to me with all the hardware to install it. I have about 700 miles on it and I see that it has improved the top end. It'll do 50-100 mph quicker than before. The sound is to die for tho. It is really deep and pretty loud. My buddy has an 04 RC51 w/ the Nicky Hayden 2 Bros. exhaust and my exhaust was deeper and seemed louder than his. Installation was easy. It took about an hour. It looks great sounds awesome and has added a bit more punch. I got it at Starcycle.com. They were great to deal with.

·
Registered
684 Posts
i have the dale walker holeshot high pipe and most everyone here loves it i havent heard any thing bad about it. sounds like a vtwin in the low rpms and gets better through the rev range i give it a THUMPS UP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts