Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scheduling at work used to be done by managerial staff, however corporate decided to introduce an automated computer system that would do it for them. To save time and money of course.

Today it was put into effect. It took over. Managers couldnt stop it. It did everyones schedule and effed everything up real good. Consequently every scheduled shift has a 15 minute cut on it, taking a chunk out of overall hours. I know this scheme is to make it so we humans can't afford munitions for the great war that is near.

I scoured my workplace asking every individual if they were Sarah Connor. Perhaps I could find someone to take down this evil scheduling program. No luck.

Everyday we get closer. Humans will be of no use. Skynet is aware.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
I'm not too worried. If the computer you were using could have told you to use the work "chunk" instead of "chuck", like you posted...then I would have been worried. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Speaking of Sky Net...

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^Part of my thought process currently.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
This gives me a wicked chubby!!!!!

Sofa King ready to see this already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Terminator franchise died with T3
Bale was the Batman Salvation and I think he will also be the Terminator savior!!! I think everyone has always wanted to see that gap of time missing from all three movies that has only been hinted to in flash back and dream shots. I think this is going to be bigger then T2: JD in a big way!!!

==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg9ooaozu-8

Still think the series is dead!!!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Looks like a very cool movie to me. I personally didn't like T3 too much, but I am hoping this movie will make up for that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts