Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a set of rear-set jack up plates from SJ Performance Products on 7/15. Paid through PayPal & funds were deducted from my account on 7/18.

I've received NO communications at all & I tried emailing the address that I PayPal'd the $$ to ([email protected]), only to have that email bounced back to me.

I then sent an email to the only other email addy I could find on their site ([email protected]). That never got bounced back, but I never received a response either.

Anyone ever deal w/ this company before? Any contact info you could forward me?

I ususally wouldn't post this, but I'd like to try to contact them before going through PP for a refund.

TIA
-Andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump (hoping maybe the evening crowd may have heard of this place)

thanks!
-Andy

·
Registered
74 Posts
I ordered a set of rear set plates from him off Ebay quite a while back. Transaction went smooth.

The only thing I didn't like was the shift rod was too long. It fit but the angle of the arm attached to the engine wasn't close to a 90. Ended up cutting down the threads at each end somewhat to shorten it.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I bought the set up jack up plates from another member on here who didn't install them on his bike. My only gripe is the longer shift rod has some surface rust starting after getting caught in the rain a week or so ago. That doesn't make me happy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DigitalDiver said:
Is that the same SJ as http://www.sjpproducts.com/Default.asp?

They have another email listed: [email protected] - They might respond at that address...
Thanks for the responses guys!

I'll try this email as well......just hoping it's a matter of miscommunication. From the sounds of things, they seem legit.

I'll update this post if/when I talk w/ them.

-Andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the rear-set plates in the mail friday! They fit great! :)

-Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts