Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see pics of your SVs from across the pond. I've seen most everyone's bike from SVRider. I always like to see new rides. It gives me inspiration. ;D

Post em up! ;)

I'll start, plus it's another excuse for me to pic-whore.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Weezer...man after my own heart...you know the blue bikes are the fastes right? Jon nothing like a black bad boy SV don't see them too often. Can the Brits ID themselves as Brits when the pic is posted please. The black bike is a Brit bike correct?

·
Registered
50 Posts
that's a bummer if that site down??

ever since i was hooked on SV , i would visit numerous SV sites and sv650.org was
one of them. There didn't seem to be that much daily traffic, but dug the pics and
the useful tips there...

you better come back sv650.org org else!!!!

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Jonboy keeps his bike like that by being an obsessive compulsive :)

Mine's been seen here before, but here it is again anyway:

Though it's in the middle of a big change just now.
Haggis was posting in the European forum a second ago, his bike's lovely.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Whoa Northwind I have never seen your bike before. I have my wheels powder coated that exact same color but my bike is blue...either way good looking bike.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well there you go! I have been a member of SV.650.org for nearly 2 years and this is the first time I have seen our leaders machine! A fine and tastey example she is too! A credit to a well known household wax spray polish that is sold in the U.K. :eek:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Northwind-- I'm not big on bike appearances (you should see my ratbike :-[) but yours looks fantastic: clean (not shiny, just neatly put together), subtle, and, I don't know, just right. Congrats on your ride, nicely done....

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Why did they have to come here?? Why can't they goto SVDownunder instead?????

·
Registered
21 Posts
WeezerKDI said:
Let's see pics of your SVs from across the pond. I've seen most everyone's bike from SVRider. I always like to see new rides. It gives me inspiration.  ;D
my SV with the frowned upon, but essential winter commuting luggage  ;D

taken at Boxhill on Sunday afternoon....  ;D

not sure about mine being inspirational... other than an SV can be ridden even despite being very battered....  though blue gaffer tape matching the bike is quite cool, especially as I now have it on both sides of the front fairing  :-[  :-*  ;D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's mine, taken the day i got it...

Suzuki fairing lowers & seat cowl, Ermax undertray. Soon to be added is a Scorpion titanium oval can that I bought at the NEC show yesterday...

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys... To give you a different angle shot...

Finally got rid of that panel and mirror last weekend after about 4 months :) It looks better from a distance than it does up close ::)

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
SVlyn said:
my SV with the frowned upon, but essential winter commuting luggage  ;D

taken at Boxhill on Sunday afternoon....  ;D

not sure about mine being inspirational... other than an SV can be ridden even despite being very battered....  though blue gaffer tape matching the bike is quite cool, especially as I now have it on both sides of the front fairing  :-[  :-*  ;D
drill holes and use zip ties to hold the plastics together. kinda looks like stiches.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts