Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a pair of signal lights from a late model Kawi. I bought them to update my SV with the improved appearance and much better output these lights provide.

They fit an oval opening the same way as the stock lights, but may need to be built up a bit with tape to fit the SV's hole snuggly. A mod well worth doing, considering the improved visibilty from all angles.

Only $25 for the pair plus shipping.
,,, Gregg

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
just wondering if you purchased them for your bike, why have you not installed them?

is the reason because they need modded or?

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
No, still havent found a set for the right price. been off the bike for the past month so havent been on the forums or really looking until yesterday.

my fiance just gave birth to my baby boy on the 13th of this month so hadn't had much time to look into it much more.

been riding every other couple days with my broken signal hanging off the bike lol

·
Registered
409 Posts
No, still havent found a set for the right price. been off the bike for the past month so havent been on the forums or really looking until yesterday.

my fiance just gave birth to my baby boy on the 13th of this month so hadn't had much time to look into it much more.

been riding every other couple days with my broken signal hanging off the bike lol
Haha. Well congrats man, better get that signal fixed. Don't want anything happening to the new father now. If you have the money, I would go with Rizoma's, they are excellent and worth every penny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts