Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think I've narrowed it to the Sidi B-One or the Sidi Strada Evo Air. I like the more hard edged B One because it seems like it would be a better boot for track days and for those aggressive street days. The downside is that I feel like I might not wear it for those shorter (30min to an hour) rides because I would think it's less comfortable? This really is a question. :)

What do you guys think? Who has these...anyone? Is the B One really that much stiffer....

Thanks...

S

·
0 Posts
Not sure about either of those, but I own a pair of sidi vert 2's, and I can wear them literally all day long if I want. They are very comfortable for riding boots.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you go with the Vert 2 because it was more rigid? Was it based on other people's reccomendation? Just curious.

T

·
0 Posts
skatter said:
Not sure about either of those, but I own a pair of sidi vert 2's, and I can wear them literally all day long if I want. They are very comfortable for riding boots.
I second that! :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
scoober78 said:
Did you go with the Vert 2 because it was more rigid? Was it based on other people's reccomendation? Just curious.
Vert 2s offer more foot and ankle protection and they have replaceable toe and ankle sliders - idea for track use 8)

T

·
0 Posts
sorry to bring this back to life...

i am also debating both the Sidi B one and the Strada Evo Air.
i live in sunny SoCal so the Evo air's sound good to me, but on the other hand i am worried that i won't want to wear them when it does(who thought it got cold here :D) get cold. i like the B's more race style and would eventually like to go to the track, but the truth is that i will most of the time be on the street going to school, work, or friends. thanks for the help guys!!!

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Yeah go with the SIDI Vert 2 Air, I have a pair of them and they are wonderful, I live in WV and I can wear them when it gets cold or on hot days and they breathe really well. I got my wife a pair of the B ones and and she does like them that well (dont really know why, you know how women are), so it looks like I will get her a pair of vert 2 air 's as well.

+1 on the protection.......the toe sliders are the bomb especially in the hard twisties, I damn near wore a set of em off at the Rally, of couse though I trail brake alot so I have my foot down in the turns for that. I can only imagine what my boots would look like if there were no toe sliders.

Woody

·
Registered
449 Posts
Speaking of Sidi but slightly off topic. Anyone notice that on the show Joey, he'll wear his Sidi shirt from time to time. From what I understand he's a big motorcycle person.

Grav.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
GraVitY said:
Speaking of Sidi but slightly off topic.  Anyone notice that on the show Joey, he'll wear his Sidi shirt from time to time.  From what I understand he's a big motorcycle person.

Grav.
Yes he is a big moto person, I believe I caught some shots of him at the U.S. MotoGP, along with Brad Pitt and a few other big name stars.

If anyone is looking to see how well the Sidi B-one holds up in a crash go check out my crash test review in the Product reviews forum.

T

·
0 Posts
sounds good, but i also forgot to add that i am looking for something that i can wear all day at school if i want to. i know that this is a lot to ask from a boot, but this is what i am looking at

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
TheForce02 said:
sounds good, but i also forgot to add that i am looking for something that i can wear all day at school if i want to. i know that this is a lot to ask from a boot, but this is what i am looking at
I wear mine to school. They are sexy, kinda like...an urban cowboy boot :p

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
I bought Vertebra IIs about three years ago. They needed no break in, I can wear them all day comfortably, and in black no one ever noticed them (except for other riders).

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Yeah my vert 2 air 's are very comfy and can be worn all day, plus with youre pants pulled over them you cant tell what they are unless you know what youre looking for, that is of course unless you wear shorts with em.

Woody

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have the strada evo and love them. I wear them for about 12 hours each day... not a single problem.

Crash tested and saved my foot.

I love them!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts