Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
8061 - 8066 of 8066 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yet more paranoia.
I assume you've left out which type of .22LR for a reason ?

It's not the government who wants to ban it, it's other voting citizens. Government is just the mouthpiece.

As for dangerous, every gun is dangerous.
This is yet another example of you talking out of both sides of your mouth.

You call someone who recognizes that more guns will be added paranoid, then, immediately after, you acknowledge that all guns are dangerous.

So, if you accept that the later part of that is true, then why would you deny the first part? Especially if you actually believe that government is acting on behalf of the requests of voters in an attempt to ban guns.

After all, you have made it clear that you want them all banned. So, if they are acting on your behalf, why would he be paranoid to think that all guns eventually would be?

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's a diagnosis.

If you told me you were sneezing, and I said you had a cold, would you then call me a troll ?
It's not a diagnosis. You're not a doctor. It's an insult based on a preconceived bias.

Blame is the tool that will make gun owners take responsibility for the danger they put us all in.
Based on your assertion that an owner who has never harmed anyone with their guns puts you at risk.

Confiscation is the tool to take the guns away from those that are unfit to own them and the irresponsible.
Which, according to you, is everyone.

Checks and balances, you've hear that line before haven't you?

If the voters of the USA want gun control they're going to get it, 2nd Amendment be damned. It was written by men, it can be rewritten by men.

And when the politicians call for gun control, they're acting on the will of the people.
And you wonder why I say that you have no respect for the constitution.

I've said this before, I'll say it again. Don't like the second amendment? Change it. There is a procedure for that written into the constitution.

Ignoring it isn't it. The second you advocate just ignoring it? You have pretty much established that you have no respect for any of it, regardless of whether or not that there are portions of it you agree with because the entire point of the constitution is that it's a mandate to government (not us) that they aren't permitted to ignore.

How can they find out who owned it if is not been registered to an owner?
All guns sold either by a dealer or with the assistance of a dealer are logged by the dealer and retained. The serial number can be traced back to that dealer and the name of the purchaser requested via judge's order.

Given that, as was said earlier, universal background checks are perfectly acceptable, every gun transfer would, in fact, have a paper trail that could be obtained in the event of a crime.

If you are going to ask me what is the difference between that and registration, it's very simple. Government has no need to know who has a gun until that gun has been used in a crime.

It's basically the same issue that we are seeing with illegal and unconstitutional wire taps.

It's a distinction between what government has a right to know, and when.

Do yourself a favor crybaby, and try to use that word correctly so you don't make yourself look anymore ignorant and foolish.

forum troll
Someone who gets pleasure by typing annoying/controversial/offensive words at strangers on internet forums, for them to read.

Sounds about right to me. It's pretty clear that most of your responses are intended simply to insult, rather than to inform.

You are paranoid, plain and simple, I know you think you're not, but when you think the country is out to get you, there's no other diagnosis.
Case in point.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
I assume you've left out which type of .22LR for a reason ?
Standard Remington .22lr, don't remember what the model number is. The only thing done with it is put on an adjustable stock to make it more conformable for various size people to fire (still at least the same size as the original). It fires the same round at the same slow pace as the original. Save crappy magazine as the original. All that has changed is it "Looks" scary.

It's not the government who wants to ban it, it's other voting citizens. Government is just the mouthpiece.

As for dangerous, every gun is dangerous.[/QUOTE]

So how is one suppose to take the quote "We are not after your guns, but just the dangerous ones?" Because as you say, they are all dangerous.

·
Greetings Program
6,281 Posts
This thread has run it's course and has devolved into repeating insults. Closed.

8061 - 8066 of 8066 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.