Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Should I trust it?

2K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  davis 
#1 ·
There is a rear stand for $42.95 on Ebay. It is branded "Vertical Horizon". Any input would be great.

Scary cheap rear stand

-Davis

#11 ·
Didn't Harbor Freight have a much sturdier one for cheaper just recently? I'm sure that one will work just fine. I bought a set of t-rex stands and they weren't very expensive and I've used them a lot already. They seem very sturdy.

#12 ·
Thanks a lot guys.

I feel like I won't use the stand for much except lubing the chain, so I can't really justify spending a ton on it. What else do you guys use your stands for?

As far as the avatar goes, I like it as well. Although, I don't think the gf like it if she knew she was on the internet.

#14 ·
Thanks a lot guys.

I feel like I won't use the stand for much except lubing the chain, so I can't really justify spending a ton on it. What else do you guys use your stands for?
Changing oil, cleaning the chain, adjusting the chain, lubing the chain, changing tires, or really doing any kind of maintenance or mod seems easier when the bike is straight up and down. Last weekend I discovered that our T-Rex frontstand with the 1st gen SV pin also works perfectly for lifting a Honda Hawk. Trust me, you'll never run out of uses for it.

As far as the avatar goes, I like it as well. Although, I don't think the gf like it if she knew she was on the internet.
You're one lucky bastid. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.