Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, im new to this site, and also new to riding. i just recently bought a used 07 sv 650s. im adding some stuff to it like i just ordered a fender kit, with seat cowls, along with new windscreen and flush mount sig lights, and now i was wondering if i should add lower fairings?? any advise please... what is the pros and cons of adding lower fairings?? help pls..

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Since you're new to riding I'd hold off. No offense, but you're new to riding so a crash isn't guaranteed, but it's more than likely. Lowers are just something else to get damaged in a wreck. I'd wait at least a few months before throwing something like those on. If the bike doesn't already have frame sliders I'd worry about those first.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Since you're new to riding I'd hold off. No offense, but you're new to riding so a crash isn't guaranteed, but it's more than likely. Lowers are just something else to get damaged in a wreck. I'd wait at least a few months before throwing something like those on. If the bike doesn't already have frame sliders I'd worry about those first.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
I agree, just make sure you get sliders that will fit lowers if/when you do add them that way you don't have to buy another set of sliders then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts