K7 GSXR750 Forks/Lower Triple/Brakes/Master Cylinder/Steering Damper
K6 GSXR1000 Upper Triple
K2 GSXR1300 Front Wheel and 320mm Brake Rotors
LSL Offset Match Clip Ons
Twin Works Factory Caliper and Axle Spacers
Doug Z Customs Damper Mount
SW-Motech Quick-Lock Luggage Rack
Continental Road Attack 120/70 and 160/60

Pretty crazy how quickly time flies by, the miles add up, and the mods pile on ;D

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
wow! looks great! the black and white looks fantastic on it. i think a black windscreen would help add to it.

when you bought it was the 2bros pipe already installed? or did you by it and have it installed or do it yourself?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
looks AWESOME! Personally i would put the suzuki "s" logo back on the tank to give it that finished look and a rear seat cowl. And either a tinted windscreen or paint that one. Nice and clean, well done.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone ;D

Mmmmmm me likey. You also didn't mention how fast the money flies away!
This is very true.

mmmm thats hot! how much did the paint job cost? you dont mind me asking that is.
I paid too much. Well, my insurance did really. Around $800 if i remember right.

when you bought it was the 2bros pipe already installed? or did you by it and have it installed or do it yourself?
First owner installed it. I'm the third owner. It's kinda big, but I love the way it sounds so I'm happy w/ it for now.

That white is dead sexy! With the Black frame... Man... I love it...
Me too!

·
Premium Member
846 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
You need to paint those passenger pegs black ;). Great work though, the bike looks good.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Nice. I dig the white.

I gotta agree, white chin spoiler and a black hugger would really round out the overall look. Good job! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.