Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
190KM run to the Droping Lake.
nice view, but a little lonely,cruising with speed of 95KM.
post some pix
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]09032501518a70906b98566567.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
pistolpete. you r welcome to take a trip in my town shanghai city even china.
we have a large circle of friends driving heavy bike here, and lots of them are american.

tip:we offer the typical chinese homemade food, my teate! wish you could like it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

sure, i m a chinese, or say, shanghainese.
we watch prisonbreak and lost and supernatrual too, also stick to the timetable. thanx the emule and internet. here in shanghai we feel the outside world.
i know exactly what frank from everybody luvs raymond mean by saying holy crap...(a breathtaking soap opera for me!! i m a huge fan of frank)

i got my sv from hongkong later 2k8, and i luv the feeling to rush with it somewhere pudong distric, lots of fun.
welcome to expo shanghai 2010.
if you in the town, dont hesitate to let me know. i ll be very glad to show you around then.
mail: [email protected]
call me mike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's good to see SV in China if it is legal imported, coz most of the Hong Kong's stolen bikes are smuggled to china. One of the best friend get a K3's SV1000S stolen and we can see it is selling on a mainland China web site. Nothing can do from owner and police force from Hong Kong.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's good to see SV in China if it is legal imported, coz most of the Hong Kong's stolen bikes are smuggled to china. One of the best friend get a K3's SV1000S stolen and we can see it is selling on a mainland China web site. Nothing can do from owner and police force from Hong Kong.
what you said bout stolen bike is basically right.

If you wanna get a legally imported bike, you will have to ready the 3 times msrp than in the states. the tax here in mainland china is nothing but a nightmare.

i hate thieves too, and feel sorry bout that. but my sv is legally imported which cost me a lot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.