Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a sv650s and want to get rid of that butt ugly rear fender, post some pictures of your rear fender mods so I can decide what to get :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
ronlarimer said:
I may be a bit biased and it may only look good on silver but I like this one...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Does nice AND practical count? If so, I'll post up my pics when I get to work tomorrow. Mine isn't as sexy as the hotbodies or the 2wj... but it's nice.
Then again, IMO, anything other than the stock mudshovel is nice to me.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
ronlarimer-- I like your rear axle bolt restraint pin!

Have you had previous 'issues' with the standard pins?

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
theoldguy said:
Does nice AND practical count?
I think practical counts for more. If the cages cant clearly see your signals, or understand their blinking order(some of the gsxr's with integrateds get that funky blink option goin), they are useless.

- as for his replacement for the cotterpin, it makes much more sense because you just pull the pin, adjust, re-insert. No need to go buy a new one every time.

·
Registered
745 Posts
It's the Rumble Imports undertail. It wasn't that hard to install and it's pretty good quality. The fit is not all that great, but I have found that to be true with ALL aftermarket bodywork with Targa being the only exception. The two top lights are the tail / brake lights and the two on bottom are the blinkers. They are clustered LEDs and are very bright. I had friends ride behind me and they said the are plenty bright enough to see in the daytime and will almost blind you at night.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not as nice as what you can get for $100, but I fabbed this moe up for about $10 (not including the $20 for the Buell signals):

·
Registered
118 Posts

Will this do OK it has a big fat UK plate fitted and i now have the clear alt rear light (not shown) but i like it ;)

Oh and its a SV1k

·
Registered
28 Posts
this is the hamicad FE from the UK (i'm in canada though)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
+1 on the Hamicad. clicky

1 - 20 of 32 Posts