Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and didn't come up with anything here about this site. If I'm the first one to post about it I'd be shocked.

Anyway, I was looking for a copy of the service manual and I came across this.

www.carlsalter.com

Amazing!

·
Registered
484 Posts
This is going to save me money

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle - I can't believe my iPhone can use a Motorcycle

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm gonna get a full copy of the whole website :) got the feeling this might get shut down easily... those are copyrighted docs that the publishers would normally be making $ off of...

And when he says "get them freely" around the web he probably means "torrent them freely" :)
Edit: scratch that its all behind captchas... :/

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thanks! When I delivered my son's SV to him, I begrudgingly gave him the Haynes manual. Well, ok, it was his anyway. ;) So now I've been needing a manual but keep forgetting to get my own. Got one now. And fwiw, I ran a virus scanner (AVG) on the files and all came back clean.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
The Gen1 Service manual appears to be a better scan than the usual one that's floating around, as in you can actually see the pictures in this version.

The Parts Fiche on the other hand is very hard to read the part numbers on some of the pages.

Good Find! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
For the 2003+ SV650/s Service Manual, is the 7th file labeled "Chassis" corrupt for you guys?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts