Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. 5k miles, a lot more money than I thought, and one year later, it's for sale. Unfortunately I'm in dire need of a new car and need some money for the downpayment. So I guess my point to this is, A. I'm selling a beautiful first gen in the best shape of its life, if anyone is interested. and B. I'd like to thank this forum for keeping me sane and helping me along the way. I really never would be the rider I am today without the usually positive criticism. In addition, it only reassured me that the SV is one of the greatest bikes there is, especially if you treat it well. I'll pop in once in a while, and hopefully I'll stumble upon another bike next year. Thanks ladies and gentlemen, ride safe! Like I said, of all the forums I've ever been apart of, this one truly has been the greatest.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sad that you have to sell the SV, that does not mean you have go leave SVR

I am glad to see that you are going to stay around.

Good luck with the sale

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, appreciate it guys. Yeah it was nice having a bike for when I was in school, but working at a job that I wear a suit every single day, having a nice car is far more important. My bike is going to be worth a lot more if I try and sell it now than if I were to do it at the end of the summer like I'd want to.

I'll still pop in here for sure. Heck, at this rate I might still have the SV all summer if this first week on Craigslist doesn't get better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts