Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all!

I'm in a weird spot. I have a first Gen SV tha's currently powered by a second Gen engine. I'd love to get a belly pan to add to the cool factor, but I'm not sure which pan to get.

So my question to you guys is, How does the pan attach? Is it mostly to the engine, or the frame? Basically, depending on how it fixes to the bike will determine which one to get. So far It looks like I'll need the 2nd gen pan, but just wanted to double check.

Side note - Where can I find Suzuki paint? I would very much like this belly pan to match

Thanks!
Nick

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
It actually hangs off of several (4?) brackets. If you are handy, you can make your own out of aluminum. So it doesn't really matter what pan you get because you can just make brackets to get them to fit.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have the belly pan from Pyramid Plastics UK. It attaches with a bracket mounted behind the oil cooler and one small bracket on each side connected to two bolts of the engine covers. It's a very sturdy setup considering the pan itself is light.

Colorrite is selling matching paint but I have no experience with color accuracy. Check Suzuki SV Color Codes From ColorRite for your color code.

Ermax seems to be making them by custom order these days for £207 or £140 unpainted (see my link above). Probably the best option for looks and color accuracy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts