Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090406/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/defense_budget

It is important to remember that every defense dollar spent to over-ensure against a remote or diminishing risk — or in effect to run up the score in a capability where the United States is already dominant — is a dollar not available to take care of our people, reset the force, win the wars we are in and improve capabilities in areas where we are underinvested and potentially vulnerable
I have to say, IMHO, I agree.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
HA! Funny..I just read this and thought of you because he recommended discontinuing the F-22. If I recall correctly, you were talking with somebody about the F-22 on a thread recently.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HA! Funny..I just read this and thought of you because he recommended discontinuing the F-22. If I recall correctly, you were talking with somebody about the F-22 on a thread recently.
That was me ;)

Didn't Clinton reduce spending on defense, and then 911 happened? :dontknow:
Yeah, but Clinton also had very poor judgement... take monica for example... and selling missile technology to the Chinese... and marrying Satan... and...

Gates is about redirecting spending where better suited and eliminating unnecessary expenditures.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts