Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious but *IF* someone has these what do they usually go for? I see a set on ebay for $50 each which sounds outrageous (you can get the cowl and pieces for a little over $100). I've done searches here and seen prices anywhere from $5 to $25. Considering how rare they are I would think they'd go for more than that. Has anyone sold a set recently?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I've bought a set for $15 from someone on here. Wouldn't pay more than $20 shipped myself, and have seen them go for $15-20 shipped when they do pop up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm curious why no one on here hasn't made a mold and started fiberglassing these parts. $100 bucks is ridiculous for that seat cowl, plus there are alot of people looking for the void pieces. If someone loaned me a cowl with the delete pieces I'm sure I could make a mold and knock a few out. Plus I'd like to design a seat cowl that is more curvy and follows the flow of the bike better.

·
Registered
50 Posts
gamble, I was thinking the same, made one from thin plexiglass and a heat gun for my cbr and it didn't look that bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts