Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd pass this on. I went to the "All Brands Day" in Stockbridge last fall. It was very cool with bikes of all types, lots of old Norton's etc... Lots of good roads in the area too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll check the calendar, and with the Mrs. If we don't have anyting going on, I might be interested. I probably just jinxed it (it's tough for me to get out on the weekends for a long ride with two little kids in baseball, etc), but I'll double check.

I also have the Triumph Demo Days on my calendar for mid May.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But I thought your name was "The Boss"? And you still have to ask your wife?

j/k - My wife already said I can go, I just got to get my Mom to watch the 3 yr old.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great. I don't know where you are in Michigan, so I don't know if you want to meet up somewhere or just maybe meet in Stockbridge. I'm in Clawson/Royal Oak, and Boss is in Howell, which is on the way to Stockbridge. If anyone wants to meet anywhere let me know.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm from DeWitt just north of Lansing. I'm still not sure if I will be able to make it. Saturday night we are going out for my wifes birthday, It could be a long night.;)

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, so you'll be coming in from the other direction.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a pic of my bike so you can find me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sorry, I couldn't make it. that's a nice looking bike you got. Hopefully next time. Keep us posted if you hear of any other rides.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep I made it out. Great day to be riding. Perfect weather. There were a lot of people there. But didn't see anyone I knew. There were 2 red 1st gen SV's there, both naked, but I didn't find their riders. Had a great day messing around the roads in that area. At one stop ran into a guy with a BMW HP2, blue and white. Man what a beautiful bike, but $26K. Real nice guy. Turns out he's the owner of BMW bike dealer and knows my buddy who let me know about this event.

Too bad you guys couldn't make it. I'll let you know about any other events.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts