Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if anyone sees a scumbag riding around with or selling a yellow black and white mdm suit with jcp and 188 on the back put a bullet between their eyes for me. Or just let me know. It's the one I'm wearing in my most recent racing pics. matching gloves and a white vemar helmet and a black bell dirtbike helmet also. How do I upload pictures here?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
upload to photobucket and post link or put pic url into the little mountain symbol in the text box

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Why would someone wanna steal someone else's stanky leathers anyways?

·
MOTORADOR
10,956 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
There was a fellow here in my local area that had his leathers stolen recently also. I guess these lowlifes are getting desperate for their crack fixes and stealing anything to sell online to support it. Watch CraigsList......may see it there. Who knows.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I don't know about the OPs situation, but the fellow I spoke of above had his get lifted right from the track. In the pit area I think. Your stuff ain't safe anywhere I guess. :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
and riding around with leathers that say MOM......;D

Hope you get em back.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Wow... those had to have cost (you or sponsors, doesn't matter) a gang of dough. That really blows.

Wtf would someone do with those once they stole them? I mean it's totally custom...

Hope you find em. :(

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Wow... those had to have cost (you or sponsors, doesn't matter) a gang of dough. That really blows.

Wtf would someone do with those once they stole them? I mean it's totally custom...

Hope you find em. :(
That's what seems funny. What dod you do with someone else's custom leathers you just stole? I guess for meth it doesn't matter but it still seems like an awkward sales pitch. "yeah my sponsors told me to just sell them"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They broke into my van in center city philly, fyi... And yes it is an expensive custom suit that I came out of pocket a lot of money for. I got to use it for one race weekend and a couple track days coaching...

·
very big dumb
8,897 Posts
that sucks. hope someone sees the guy wearing them on a bike and forces him to test-crash them :(
i'll keep an eye out at NJMP, but I doubt anyone is that stupid

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I feel bad for the guy that buys it and then goes to the track.
Yea well I have a couple people offering finders fee's on my behalf for the suit. We'd pony up a few bucks to get it back.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sad part is the thief probably thinks the suit is junk and might trash it :( most non riders have no idea how much those things cost.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
did you check craigslist or anything? Report it to the popo, if they happen to see some guy racing around that they catch that has it on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts