Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out my new vest

also trying photobucket for the first time to see if I can get it to work from work. hope it works.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
someone tell me if you can see the pic, thanks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO, just want to be seen.
and chicks dig it.

Have already had a couple friends pass me coming the other way, said they could tell it was me from a long way off. To me this means that I can be seen a long way off-all good stuff.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's ok got a girl's bike anyway. Got a girls cage too, you can see it behind me.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Looks like a matrix judging by the windows. I had a tiburon when I bought the SV so don't feel bad. The tiburon is the girliest car ever. 2.7L V6 power plant that struggles to make 171 hp is a sad, sad thing. It's got an awesome sports car look... and a 15.7s quarter mile time lol. At least the suspension could be beefed up for relatively cheap.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope-it's a 2009 FIT-1.5 liters of raw power. I think a whopping 117 hp crazy huh.

It is very roomy for a small car and get 38mpg no matter how or where its driven.
I dont own anything but standard trannys, the fit is one of the few cars left avail in a stick shift.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm liking the Fit. Thinking about getting one in the next 6 months or so. Hoping I can finagle a standard base-model for under the MSRP, but I don't know how desparate Honda dealers are to unload them. They might be too popular to get for cheap.

EDIT: sorry, didn't mean to threadjack.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to switch to under armour in the summer with the vest over top. I cant do the mesh jacket thing in the summer again, wilmington summer is just toooooo **** hot.
I will continue to wear pants I think, I'm not trying to squid out on you guys too much.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I paid 15,500 for my fit, I could'nt talk them down any more than that, and then I haggled for days about my trade-in.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
I paid 15,500 for my fit, I could'nt talk them down any more than that, and then I haggled for days about my trade-in.
I paid 20,006 for the Si. I emailed three local dealers and told them what I would pay for the car based on invoice pricing. I got the car for less than invoice :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts