Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw my very first SFV today other than mine. A Red (PINK) and white one today.:rolleyes:

The Lassie had picked it up last Thursday and was loving it.

Madjohn.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Re: Saw one to day.

Our local dealer has one in black, not too bad, I'd like to take it for a test ride.

·
Registered
296 Posts

Saw my very first SFV today other than mine. A Red (PINK) and white one today.:rolleyes:

The Lassie had picked it up last Thursday and was loving it.

Madjohn.

I was down in Cali over the weekend and saw a blue and white, like yours in a dealership in Merced. It looks really nice in person. Hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I was down in Cali over the weekend and saw a blue and white, like yours in a dealership in Merced. It looks really nice in person. Hope all is well.
Have any of you not seen one on the road yet. I must be the only one. OK I've only seen one person how has the bike. I Suppose it's understandable, The bike has only been out five or six weeks.

Madjohn.

·
Registered
296 Posts

Have any of you not seen one on the road yet. I must be the only one. OK I've only seen one person how has the bike. I Suppose it's understandable, The bike has only been out five or six weeks.

Madjohn.
I have not see one on the road...the black is a bit of a sleeper from a distance more so than the blue and white. Maybe the US east coasters would have more luck? Glad I didn't have to get mine from Cali either, talking to the sales guy CA state emissions controls actually lower the HP on a lot of bikes including the Gladius. I had no idea about that until our conversation.

I have to say the blue white combo is much more stunning in person, I would have liked to have seen it in motion tho.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I have not see one on the road...the black is a bit of a sleeper from a distance more so than the blue and white. Maybe the US east coasters would have more luck? Glad I didn't have to get mine from Cali either, talking to the sales guy CA state emissions controls actually lower the HP on a lot of bikes including the Gladius. I had no idea about that until our conversation.

I have to say the blue white combo is much more stunning in person, I would have liked to have seen it in motion tho.
Wow is that bad over there. I'm glad i don't live in California.

Over here in the UK I would say the Blue & white is the best combo, But i wish the bike had a black frame and then i could get my brother in law to paint the body work.

Madjohn.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts

Im gonna wait for a wrecked one and mod the snot out of it.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Im gonna wait for a wrecked one and mod the snot out of it.
i'm with you on this one!

I saw my first one on the street yesterday. Its was the blue and white, looked stock. and i gotta say as it drives by you on the street, its not a bad looking bike.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I saw my second ever Gladie to day up Westgate Rd. It's our local bike meet.
A brand spanking new Blue/White one. A young bloke was riding it. His miss's had a GS500. They where fighting over the keys to the Gladie.;D

She lost.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
i saw/sat on a blue/white today, what's up with that seat??

looked AND felt like it was cardboard wrapped in pleather!!

it does sit lower then the SV tho'..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mine is definitely the only one between St. Louis and Chicago. I called all the dealerships in my area and none of them had any. I had to order mine 6 months in advance! A lot of people mistaken it for a BMW until they get close and see the S on the tank.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ugh the last thing I want to be confused with is a ugly arse bmw
I can see a little resemblance...

I think BMW motorcycles are beautiful...I would never want to own one, per say, but I definitely think they're amazingly designed machines.

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Oh my. Nudist and Zuki both planning to do Gladius specials and shut some mouths. :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep - just waiting for a used one :)
Can you share any ideas:rolleyes: Are would that be telling. I know what I'm going to do. Sort out the bloody front end. Riding home from work tonight and the front end seemed detached from the rest of the bike.

I'm going to look in to changing the springs and oil.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts