Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the interview Matt Lauer did with Sarah Palin? He asked her, “does that translate to you being the future of the GOP"? Her answer: "Absolutely not necessarily."???

I need to remember that line at work.:)

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
She can blabber on for a few minutes without saying anything of substance between her soundbites...I guess that's a skill for a politician...

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I haven't listened to her much, and honestly, since she is a woman, I usually just tune out whenever she opens her pie-hole, BUT I can't remember the last time I heard her finish a sentence.*

*As opposed to me being the king of run-on sentences!

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I'm sorry. I don't care if she doesn't speak well, or have good grammer. I would wreck that sh-t.
That shits been wrecked since it was about 14, I bet. It would be like tossing a baseball bat up a very large, well traveled, skanky, alley.

No offense intended to your, um stature?

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Head MILF in the USA!! Right up there with Heidi Klum, Demi Moore, Kate Beckinsale and Kelly Ripa!!!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I'm with Asc, don't care how worn out it may be I'd destroy that chick...even if the front door is wide open you can always go in the back!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I can't believe someone hasn't yet posted one of Sarah's most memorable quotes from the campaign.

In response to ASCSurveyor's "I would wreck that s**t" sentiments, Sarah might very well reply with:

wait for it.....

DRILL BABY, DRILL!

:p

·
Registered
414 Posts
asc and nexus hit the nail on the head.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Come on Nexus she has not tits and is too ripped.....ewww
Kelly Rippa has AWESOME shoulders and arms!! Besides I like chicks that work out and have some muscles and tone to them!!! Fitness chicks stimulate my special purpose very much so!!!

Oxygen have some of the finest fitness cover models evar!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts