Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any sv riders in San Francisco bay area or San Jose are ? I would like to meet up with other Suzuki sv sport riders , I have been going on rides with riders on mostly asian rice rockets or European adventure machines KTM,Ducati .I have fun with any motorcycle groups I like to ride south bay .MT HAMILTON, Hollister or .coastal Route s and mid week is good .To much traffic central bay area on weekends.Let me know thx

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I moved to Dublin last week, I guess there is plenty of areas to ride around here but don't know any. Just went out last weekend for about 50 miles. It was fun. Trying to find a few to ride with.

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts
VTwinPower, if you haven't found it yet, there's BARF - the Bay Area Riders Forum...

There's a guy there named Real Looney, no joke. His wife Carrie is an acquaintance of mine from Seattle, and had (if not still has) a silver SV650S.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
VTwinPower, if you haven't found it yet, there's BARF - the Bay Area Riders Forum...

There's a guy there named Real Looney, no joke. His wife Carrie is an acquaintance of mine from Seattle, and had (if not still has) a silver SV650S.
x2 on Barf

bayarearidersforum.com

always meetups/rides posted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts