Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

601 - 619 of 619 Posts

·
Chief Greeter
28,174 Posts
Hi SD SVRiders, morgansd has his SV for sale...

I'm devastated to have to sell my bike. I bought it a few years ago and have only put a couple hundred miles on it since, if that. The previous owner did pretty much every known upgrade that can be made to an SV650 to make it the beautiful street fighter that it is, including:
- GSXR front shocks
- Yoshimura exhaust
- Steel brake lines
- Vapor tachometer
- Race seat cowl (I have the original rear seat as well)
- Renthal handlebars
- Aftermarket mirrors
It's been kept in a garage by both the original owner and myself, so you won't find any rust or wear. The bike runs perfectly and looks awesome. It's an SV650S, but the 'S' fairings were stripped off, which I happen to prefer. It's very naked. I've never seen an SV that I would even consider trading for mine. The original owner did put the bike down once, and it got him a salvaged title, but the damage is a tiny scratch. When I bought the bike, I believe it had 2k miles on it, but it was all at the previous owner's word, since he removed the original tachometer. I have the original seat and tachometer which I will give you with the bike, in case you ever want to reinstall them.
I’ve had the bike tuned up and maintained here in San Diego, so please feel free to call the mechanic I took the bike to to verify its condition. I also have a matching cover for the bike that I’ll give you.

His CL ad which has more pictures...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/5252695723.html

GLWS

·
Chief Greeter
28,174 Posts
Hi SD SVRiders, morgansd has his SV for sale...

I'm devastated to have to sell my bike. I bought it a few years ago and have only put a couple hundred miles on it since, if that. The previous owner did pretty much every known upgrade that can be made to an SV650 to make it the beautiful street fighter that it is, including:
- GSXR front shocks
- Yoshimura exhaust
- Steel brake lines
- Vapor tachometer
- Race seat cowl (I have the original rear seat as well)
- Renthal handlebars
- Aftermarket mirrors
It's been kept in a garage by both the original owner and myself, so you won't find any rust or wear. The bike runs perfectly and looks awesome. It's an SV650S, but the 'S' fairings were stripped off, which I happen to prefer. It's very naked. I've never seen an SV that I would even consider trading for mine. The original owner did put the bike down once, and it got him a salvaged title, but the damage is a tiny scratch. When I bought the bike, I believe it had 2k miles on it, but it was all at the previous owner's word, since he removed the original tachometer. I have the original seat and tachometer which I will give you with the bike, in case you ever want to reinstall them.
I’ve had the bike tuned up and maintained here in San Diego, so please feel free to call the mechanic I took the bike to to verify its condition. I also have a matching cover for the bike that I’ll give you.

His CL ad which has more pictures...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/5252695723.html

GLWS
Bump! ;D

·
Chief Greeter
28,174 Posts
Anyone have a weekly meetup on Saturdays or Sundays? Looking to join up and ride with a group.
Hi ndn_ninja15, What you could do is plan a ride, then make a thread on it and if anyone shows up you have your group ride.

If nobody shows up, you still have your day to ride (Zen Ride).

I didn't know there was a FB SV Forum haha.

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts
I don't get the 730 AM KSU...
7:30 meet-up, KickStands Up at 8 am.

:eek:ccasion14:

Edit - best guess for the 7-11 would be this one, but Dave should clarify the exit number off I-8...

601 - 619 of 619 Posts