Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I adjusted my TPS yesterday, the straw that broke the camel's back was a post on here where someone said "I almost didn't enjoy riding my SV before doing the TPS mod"... I felt exactly the same way. So a ton a fiddling later, I got it responding much more smoothly and ended up going out the 8 to 79 up to Julian, then down and back up that fun section of 78 running East from Julian.

I'd never been up that way before, it was magnificent scenery-wise and the roads weren't half bad either, great cornering practice!

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
who wants to do a ride up sunrise to julian next weekend?
Missed this thread but I did ride up to Julian on Saturday with some friends. We were there around noon. Had some pie at the Julian Apple Pie Co. It was pretty cool, there were 5 guys were there at the same time we were. They all were riding 1950-60s Velocette motorcycles which were parked right in front of the Pie Co.

On the way back to Ramona there was an overturned car that stopped traffic for about 30 minutes but otherwise it was a fun ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was up at Palomar around 2 or 3 last Saturday, saw a couple of SVs at Mothers, did any of them belong to people here?

It was my first time riding up there (did it by car once), holy expletive it was intense!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I went to julian on sat with my buddy on his ninja650. it was a good ride. I'm doing a sunrise-julian-palomar ride tomorrow at one, anyone interested?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I went to julian on sat with my buddy on his ninja650. it was a good ride. I'm doing a sunrise-julian-palomar ride tomorrow at one, anyone interested?
I'm dropping my bike off for service this morning. Besides, I work M-F.

Should be chilly up there today, it's in the low 50s along the coast this morning.

1 - 20 of 619 Posts