Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been trying to GIVE my bike to someone, but no one wanted it was up for sale for a month and a half. Broke down and went to a dealer today, worked out a great deal on a 07 GSXR 750. Then got them to give me $3050 for it and with the addition of the tax savings, that's like getting 3260 for it.

So I'm happy, I got my 07 750 with 1300 miles for $8150 out the door minus the SV put me at $5100.

I'll probably still be lurking if you guys don't mind.

Later,

Steve

·
Registered
750 Posts
Awesome steve. Just got a Speed Triple today--My Sv went byebye this afternoon. I don't know about you, but I am lovin' my new bike :) Congrats---SVrider is still one of the best forums--I will continue to lurk too. If it makes you feel any better I only got a few hundred more than what you got on trade for my 2005 w 7k on it. It's a buyers market.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet man. Once I decided I might just trade her in, I was thinking of all of the cool bikes I could get, but this was just a good deal.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, it's been a blast so far. The suspension still needs some fine tuning. It doesn't bounce over bumps anymore, but it just doesn't feel quite right yet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks, it's been a blast so far. The suspension still needs some fine tuning. It doesn't bounce over bumps anymore, but it just doesn't feel quite right yet.
YOu traded in your rare and awesome SV for a GSXR 750? Man that just sucks. There are so many GSXR's on the road it's ridiculous.

J/k. Glad you like your new ride but sad you had to let the SV go. Hopefully somebody will pick her up and enjoy her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts