Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a 2002 svS and am looking at removing the clip-ons and replacing it with a stock N handlebar. I already have the triple tree, SS N brake line, and N clutch cable. I want to avoid re-routing the throttle cables, so I want something longer (N cables should do...). Supposedly, the throttle cables are interchangable between the N and S on the 1st gens - BUT, the problem is in the micro-fiches. If you look at the link below, you'll see that there are 3 throttle cables listed: There is throttle cable no. 1, and there are two throttle cable no. 2s. Does anyone happen to know what difference there is between the 99-01 cable (listed as "x/y/k1") and the 02 throttle cable (listed as "K2")? I thought it was going to be easy...BUT this is the last step! I'm stuck - I would have assumed that the K2 cable would work best because my bike is an 02, but then again, since I'm using an N cable, all bets are off! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.suzukipartspitstop.com/p...E_BAR_(SV650X//Y//K1//K2)/08080007/5608080041

1 - 1 of 1 Posts