Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry its kinda a long intro. So itll start with having my slacker, sorry of a excuse of woman, deadbeat sorta kinda not really mother in law. she has jumped house to house to all the family members the past year or so, making everyone feel sad for her, ex.. because shes old, come on shes 60 thats not old and she lost her freakin wal mart greeter job or something a year ago and supposdly no one will hire her because of her age. so it was first only gonna be for the weekend, her sleeping on the floor of a 350sgft studio with two other people, then two weeks, now itll be month. so i blew up and said i need to get the heck out of here before i blow a fuse. so i have 6 days off and will be on the road. i made it safford az to a hot spring place called essense of tranquility,http://www.essenceoftranquility.info/ its a funky cool place i highly recomend 50 bucks you get a cabin, wi fi, use of full guest house, acess to tubs. its amazing ill post picks along the way. tomorow im heading south towards tuscon to take pics, maybe mexico or cali or nm, i have no idea or plan really.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first hundred miles or so was still in snow country, roads were clear, it was just kinda cold.

i had to get to check in office cause gates lock at 6pm. so i didnt have time to really take many pics today.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I <3 trips with no set destination. They always make for the most interesting rides...

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres some photos of my accomadations last night, i didint camp because i got poisned by pizza on a reservation and was vomiting the last 60 miles.
its a really cool fixed up rubbermaid garden shed.

there is one public area and six private tubs kinda like little caves.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know my spelling sucks, i dont care right now ill go back and edit that all later when i have time to proof read my posts. thanks

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I remember doing this sort of thing. Just get on my bike (at the time a Suzuki GS550) and just ride for 5-7 days. No particular destination just go riding. Have fun man, be safe and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Glad youre out there.
Maybe you were throwing up because of the sheer excitement of the freedom.
(its happened to me before)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Looks....interesting.

I don't see how a glorified Rubbermaid shed and a sewer-looking cave is supposed to be tranquil.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dude, I am SOOO jealous! that looks like just the ticket for getting away. Great way to clear the head and get centered again. Hope you have a ball.

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
Look like a good time coming out of a funky situation. Make the most of it!

Lets see a pic of the rear end of that SV, looks like a cool rear wheel cotter pin tether on there of sorts....:)

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Have a DVD player in there? Maybe you can rent Throw Mama From the Train. ;D

Enjoy the trip and hope everything works out.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sucks about the BS with your mother in law, i do not envy your situation... but ****, you did it right, i think this summer i'll have to get away for a little bit. take it easy man, and enjoy the time to yourself... man that sounds good, that i do envy. ;)

oh and since i'm sure it gets lonely at night, just bring the bike in, she'll keep you cozy.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for comments heres some pics of a roadside attraction i stopped at called "the thing, its a hookey tourist trap some guy put up in a old hay barn, it was fun though i bought a patch and shotglass and some fresh pecans from some illegal outside.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts