Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
that video has been posted so much on here, or referred to. so much to the point that if he was on here, he probably left out of severe embarrassment.

although it hasnt been posted as much as the guy on the red first gen riding into a tree.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that video has been posted so much on here,.
I must not watch the videos on this forum, then, as I'd never seen it. if this is the case......mods can have fun deleting this thread. Edit - Actually, now that I think of it, I don't watch many videos on any forums. LOL

Someone have a link to the tree crash? Or is there a greatist videos thread?

I'm bored at work and surfing videos. :D

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
oh i wasnt getting all "repost repost repost" i guess i was just trying to make my statement more elaborate, sorry.

i will say though, i havnt seen all of these so thank you it made me feel alot better about myself lol.

i seriously wanted to know if number three really thought that would end nicely.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm kinda ticked that they cut #8 short. I wanted to hear what Larry the Cable Guy was yelling.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havnt seen all of these so thank you it made me feel alot better about myself lol.
I felt sorry for the old lady in the wheelchair.

Reminds me of my little Honda Z50 being smacked into a fence when the kid kept insisting he knew how to ride. His excuse was that he didn't know where the brakes were. Then, another time (yes, there was a second), I knew the guy had ridden a bike before, but never actually seen him. He rode my Harley a whopping 15 feet and smacked into a parked car.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Dang number one is in some serious pain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts