Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was 50 degrees and the sun was shining. Pulled the bike out of the garage, wiped it down and filled the tires. It took a while to get the SV started but once it did it ran like a champ. How nice to have this chance. Tomorrow calls for 40 and rain then cold again. See you in April. Thanks, Mike.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
I heard bikes all day flying past my office window, usually I look out when I hear them coming, but I was to filled with jealousy today. :'(

Hope you had fun on your ride Mike.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
60 and sunnny herre in Cincinnati, rode to work, nice to get out again! (but something is very wrong with the weather)

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
It hit 56 in Chicago. About half my shop took off at 11 and went riding. Felt good to be out again.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
60's today here in SW PA. 20's and snow tomorrow so I might try to sneak out for an hour ot two after lunch.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Morpheous said:
60 and sunnny herre in Cincinnati, rode to work, nice to get out again! (but something is very wrong with the weather)
http://www.wunderground.com is showing 64.9 sunny degrees here in southeast Ohio.  Rode around last night right at dark, just around town.   Got two hours in this morning, came in late to work...  Good to be the boss...  Something is definately wrong with the weather.  Old lady neighbor this morning was going on about it and "it says in the bible these are the end times..."   ::)

Tell you what if the end times are during my life I'm gonna be freaking pi$$ed!  I want a full 100 years dammit!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts