Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome damn bike. I've rode another liter twin before, a Superhawk, but there is NO comparison.

This is much better than the R6 I rode (imo). Handles awesome, TONS of torque, etc. Extremely uncomfy however. The reach to the clip ons feels a mile long. Not nearly as flickable as the SV, and definately not as flickable as the R6. Don't get me wrong tho, it still handles like you wouldn't believe. Enough torque to make you say OH SH!T as well. :D

Originally, I thought a SV1K would be my next bike, but I may have to save a few more pennies and get the Aprilia Tuono instead. The Mille is just too damn uncomfortable for the riding I do (daily commuting, and 500 mile days). Awesome bike otherwise tho!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
One of my regular riding buddies just sold his first-gen SV and bought a Tuono. It's a truly awesome machine!!! He did a track day with it last Sunday. .. says it's not quite as flickable as the SV... feels bigger/heavier ('cause it IS), but it still handles great... and he says "OHMYGOD the torque!!!". I can't wait to ride it! On the other hand... maybe I shouldn't, because then I'll probably want one MUCH more then I already do. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts