Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some rizoma zero 11's awhile back and did a short pic thread on them here:

http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=91022

I'm a firm believer in making my intentions known be it left or right turns; I was way pleased with the results & visibility so i decided to go with them in the front. (bike has been painted recently, you aren't seeing 2 different bikes)

ditched the stockers.

I ordered both sets from PJ's parts and 1 set of suzuki-specific 'Turn Signal Fairing Mounting Adapters.' very good customer service, good communication, and fast shipping.

I decided the best way to properly mount the load box & the inline resistor was to just take off the front cowl and mount them inside.

the 'load box' and inline resistor.

zip tie & cable mount.

finished product

here's a short clip of them in operation. even with the high beams on they are still easily visible.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Signal lights aren't going to keep you from being run over, assuming they are going to run you over while making a turn will keep you alive. ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just finished installing these front and rear. Fantastically bright. Just what I was looking for.

I had Electrosport LEDs before and they wouldn't fully illuminate at idle. Half the cost of the Rizomas for a reason.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I purchased a set of these LED signals with the Suzuki mounting adapter . They installed fairly well, look fantastic., and are noticeably brighter than stock. Things to watch out for on the install:
  • Connectors from the signals was male bullet connectors. I purchased a generic set of female bullet connectors and they worked perfect. Only had to cut and crimp the stock wiring.
  • There was some confusion regarding the 2 resistors though. The manual has a simple diagram showing 1 resister for a 10W circuit or 2 resistors for a 21W circuit. I figured they refer to the wattage of the stock lamps (manual states 21W for stock bulbs so I installed 2 resistors).
  • Also to note, you will have to either drill out the hole on the mounting plate, or, what I did, was use a safety pin to remove the pins from the Rizoma wiring connector. This electrical connector is too large to fit through the mounting adapters which you need to 'sandwich' between your fairings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts