Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
MOTORADOR
10,841 Posts
I just got scammed by another member here. I paid for a yellow 2gen SV but I never got it and the seller disappeared.

Poor me.

-- (Now this is the part where someone offers to give me his spare SV for free if I pay for the shipping, any color will do) --

·
Greetings Program
6,284 Posts
-- (Now this is the part where someone offers to give me his spare SV for free if I pay for the shipping, any color will do) --
And now this is the part where someone with a trashed SV offers it up for you if you pay shipping... :) just to get it out of their garage.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
MOTORADOR
10,841 Posts
And now this is the part where someone with a trashed SV offers it up for you if you pay shipping... :) just to get it out of their garage.
Not a bad idea! ;)

Sent from my right shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
I just got scammed by another member here. I paid for a yellow 2gen SV but I never got it and the seller disappeared.

Poor me.

You can have mine.

Shipping to where ever the hell you are will be $40K. No checks. Cash only.

·
Super Moderator
8,569 Posts

Poor me.

i can send you a spare first gen frame with sorta paperwork (never transfered the title since i was parting the bike) and you can build from there...

·
Super Moderator
8,614 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,569 Posts
I nominate Ofir to lead the "Build it from spare parts, SV650 project". We all send him derelict parts and he puts them together. We know he has the skill and the space. It can be called The Zombie Bike Project. :evil6:
not a bad idea actually.
would be awesome if someone could pull that off, and i'd gladly throw all my spare (read old and useless to me) parts at that. especially considering i have a 1k now so most of the 650 parts don't even make sense

·
Greetings Program
6,284 Posts
I'm in - I have stock mirrors, rear shock, and a set of lowering dogbones to throw at the project! (2nd gen)

·
MOTORADOR
10,841 Posts
i can send you a spare first gen frame with sorta paperwork (never transfered the title since i was parting the bike) and you can build from there...
Think I saw a free 1st gen engine posted earlier. You're off to a good start.
i might have an airbox for it too
I nominate Ofir to lead the "Build it from spare parts, SV650 project". We all send him derelict parts and he puts them together. We know he has the skill and the space. It can be called The Zombie Bike Project. :evil6:
not a bad idea actually.
would be awesome if someone could pull that off, and i'd gladly throw all my spare (read old and useless to me) parts at that. especially considering i have a 1k now so most of the 650 parts don't even make sense
I'm in - I have stock mirrors, rear shock, and a set of lowering dogbones to throw at the project! (2nd gen)

Hey Mad, how much to ship that frame to 93619?

Let's start this Build-it-from-spare-parts / FrankenZombie project!

1gen, 2gen, let's see what completes first.

;D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
^ I have stock rear shock for 1st gen, S plastics, stock undertail (cut up a bit at the back by PO as a crude fender eliminator) as well as a few other things laying around the garage I can contribute.

·
Super Moderator
8,569 Posts
frame is about 40lbs?
probably around $75 (using very discounted shipping from work, remember the whole "it's big let's charge a fortune" thing...). might be easier to find one for free localy
If can find it, I'll try to gather whatever paperwork i have for it in case you want to generate a title (cali title transfer and sale with missing title paperwork, ugh)

·
Greetings Program
6,284 Posts
Guess we need a new thread in the Build section... No?

·
MOTORADOR
10,841 Posts
A few months later...

61 - 78 of 78 Posts