Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get some new rims around the Toronto area....just looking to spruce up the bike a little ;)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
for used stock rims i would check gtamotorcycle.com, kijiji, craigslist or this site.

aftermarket wheels are $$$$ but you could check the site i mentioned. dont forget ebay...but shipping is a *****

·
Registered
179 Posts
What do you think a fair price in Canadian dollars is for another set of wheels, Zuki??
Do you think that it's worth buying a 2nd set of wheels so you don't have to change the tires for track days? Maybe like 2-3 a summer max at this point.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
its worth buying another set if you get a good price. assuming that you just want stock wheels i would say $200-300 for a set thats in good shape

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
it would be easier for you if you didnt have to switch rotors all the time as well. if you find a set of rims with rotors probably $500-550.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Awesome.. I thought that might be the case. If I bought a new set of after market brakes, and 2 rotors instead of 1, would this be ok?? Or does the actual rotor have to stay paired with the rest of the components? I know they are always changing the rotor off on race bikes, so I was never really sure about this.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
If you want a set of 1st gen rotors pm mada. he is my cousin and i know he has a set he's trying to sell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts