Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some of you are going to hate on me, but its really fun, i've been riding a good while, but never tried it before. I just lay on the tank, let my legs dangle and go. Its nice in cold weather, or just for the fun of it. How many of you do this?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I hook my feet on my passenger pegs and lay my chin on the tank if i'm on a fairly straight road, I get antsy and gotta move and stretch every now and then.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
i know some of you are going to hate on me, but its really fun, i've been riding a good while, but never tried it before. I just lay on the tank, let my legs dangle and go. Its nice in cold weather, or just for the fun of it. How many of you do this?
This is possibly the dumbest f-cking thing I've read on this forum in at least 3 days.

Just leave now and save us the story of how you got your foot ripped off when it got pulled under the rear tire. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
This is possibly the dumbest f-cking thing I've read on this forum in at least 3 days.

Just leave now and save us the story of how you got your foot ripped off when it got pulled under the rear tire. :rolleyes:
Wow, take the d!ck out of your butt. As long as you keep your legs out to the side a little bit you'll be fine.

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Never say never... :nana:

The best place to keep yout feet is without doubt, on the foot pegs.... :p

However, sometimes you need to strech a little... I would not ride like that for miles... ;)

But, to each it's own... Knock your self out... I buy some spare parts.. ;D

Luis

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
If I need to stretch I will stand up on the pegs, shake a leg or just stop and walk around for a little bit. Anywhere I go it's not so important I can't stop for a minute and take a break.

Seriously superman?:rolleyes: When I was out yesterday I saw someone doing the superman... And I don't think it had anything to do with being cramped up. 25 mph in city traffic, look at me I'm cool. Same dude rides by bouncing off the rev limiter. I think he was trying to recruit me.

You guys do what you want! You know why you do it, no reason to come on here and explain yourself and justify it by saying the other cool kids are doing it.;D

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I think it's dopey, but as long as you aren't doing it when anyone else is around, no harm no foul.

But when cars are around, gotta keep your feet on the pegs- never know what may happen.

·
Chief Greeter
29,017 Posts
When I went to SD to see Jason Britten, the 2 girl riders did the superman on the freeway. The smaller girl was riding totally horizontal for a ways, the taller girl had her knees bent but her feet were on the tail. Plus at the first stop the she was adjusting her thong and massaging her butt, that was fun to watch! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts