Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think somone brings a school to Mid Ohio once a year. Maybe I am wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
There's some track day schools (novice groups) that you can run with (Sportbike Track Time is one of them and offer a great novice school. I've taken it twice so far).

Another school is Fasttrax out in Nelson Ledge's (it's by Geauga Lake). They are expensive and isn't as nice of a school as STT.

Also STT holds their school at Beaverun (out in Wampum, PA) about 1.5 hours east of Cleveland off I80.

http://www.sportbiketracktime.com

Welcome to the neighborhood. Where you located? I'm in N Ridgeville (about 20 minutes west of downtown Cleveland) There's plenty of Cleveland folks on here.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Fasttrax offers a school at Nelsons Ledges RRC near Garrettsville, northwest of Warren, Ohio.

In my opinion, they have an excellent program. I think the next course is Sept. 23 and then again on Oct. 7. The Website is Fastone.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the neighborhood.  Where you located?  I'm in N Ridgeville (about 20 minutes west of downtown Cleveland)  There's plenty of Cleveland folks on here.
I am from Mentor. I currently am back and forth between there and college @ Edinboro University of PA.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Ashby149 said:
I am from Mentor.  I currently am back and forth between there and college @ Edinboro University of PA. 
Good deal. I went to Gannon....We'll have to hook up sometime later this year. We always do a Thanksgiving run, so watch out for that.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Hey, there is a MSF course offered in Middleburg Heights at the Polaris Center. It's just south of Cleveland Hopkins Airport. I live in Berea, next to the Cleveland Browns training facility, so it's less than a mile from there.... I took my MSF course at the Polaris Center. Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts