Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Alpinestars Airflo pants. Fantastic in summer, paired with a Joe Rocket Ballistic Mesh jacket and some SMX-Air gloves.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I suggest you do NOT get Teknic Aqua-Vent pants for hot weather. They are nicely padded and protective but somehow they put all the mesh in places that appear to get no air. They are hotter than jeans. For warm or cool weather, they are great. For hot weather, they suck.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wear the Icon Ti-Max Mesh and I love them. Paired with the Icon Ti-Max Mesh jacket it is almost like riding around in your underwear! ;D I know that's a scary visual, but that's what they feel like. It's brutally hot here in Georgia in the summer, and I was never really comfortable until I bought the TI-Max Mesh stuff, best money I've spent on gear.

·
Registered
47 Posts
schultzboy said:
the joe rocket alter ego pants look like a good option. they have a removable panel that reveals mesh underneath.

http://www.newenough.com/joe_rocket_alter_ego_pants_page.htm
I know a guy with a Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket. Some lady came up to him in the lobby of a hotel in NYC when she saw him wearing it and told him she liked hanging out with bikers. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
571 Posts
LDS said:
I know a guy with a Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket. Some lady came up to him in the lobby of a hotel in NYC when she saw him wearing it and told him she liked hanging out with bikers.  ;D ;D ;D
you mean you know a guy with a SUPER ego jacket. (leather vs. textile)

that was pretty funny though. what a fun day that was.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
The Ballistic 5.0s are NOT I repeat NOT warm weather pants. I'm picking up a set of mesh pants for this summer with the Tax refund as well as a new jackt since the wreck I had in aug. ripped up the Phoneix jacket I had. u I've got good cool weather/ touring gear now.

·
Registered
571 Posts
most of these pants fit over jeans. when looking around at different websites look for the full length side zipper. they go from the bottom of the leg to right at hip level so that you can unzip, step in and zip up.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts