Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post this up.. Probably gonna get a few people together tomorrow. Today also.. so message back quick, if you want.. but tomorrow I would love to get a few people together and maybe go down to Port Stanley, and then east along the lake shore until we get to Port Dover. It is a kickass ride and the road is excellent along the lake. I even found a massively cambered, super tight hairpin. :)

I have at least a couple guys interested already, unfortunately their I-4's.
This doesn't work very well for me, especially when I shout my slogan, "DEATH TO INLINE FOURS!" coming out of a corner. Any other Sv's would be great. :)

If nobody replies, feel free to use this is a flame thread!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
if i didnt already have plans id be up for it... u have me interested in this hairpin you speak of. plus im riding an 06sv650s as well so we could really try to kill those I-4's

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha perfect.. well no problem, we will hook up in the future soon.
If you want to see it, check out Google Maps and type "Fishers Glen" into the search.

If only Google maps showed vertical changes as well...

·
Registered
162 Posts
dammmmn if i wasnt on call (and seen this post) i would have been up for it!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we've been taking that road for a ride for a couple of years now. It's pretty much the best around.

If you continue on from Port Bruce to Port Burwell, there's some great road there too.
hehe, I'm from London, so that is at the start of the trip!! :D

Anyhow I am gonna take a half day off work this afternoon, but we gotta set this little trip up.

Do you know where Andy's Corners is BJ??

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ohhhh, kickass. Are you in OSR?
Nope, its a club i joined with my dad when he bought his first duc. It sucks because its an all European weekend except for the Monday but thats what you get when you go to a Ducati owners club track day, but i dont care, i get to be on the track :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts