Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo how many of you feel comfortable enough with your sexuality and have ridden other guys on the back (obviously this is more for the male side of things)?

I personally have never ridden two up with another guy, but would if it was a close friend....a stranger...I highly doubt it.

How many of you females ride with a guy on the back?
I'd imagine it's a bit harder considering the mass majority of guys weigh more
then women.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I've carried a couple of male friends on the back of my bike. They needed a ride, there's very little parking on campus for a cage, so we took the bike.

I see no problem with it.

Of course if they started fondling me they just might get a demonstration of how the torque of the SV650 affects the wheelying potential. :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Just once...Marine buddy was home on leave, and we both had to go to some recruitment shindig, he doesnt have a vehicle, all I have is my SV, so yeah...

...the worst part was I didnt know how to get there, but he did, and barking directions through a helmet while moving is freaking hard to hear.

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I rode bitch with my father while we were checking out SVs for myself. Me (170lb) plus Pappy (200lbs) shred a rear tire in pretty short order on the slab :twisted:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'd ride on the back with Randy anytime 8)

I just like that pic 8)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have given a couple of my male friends rides, doesnt bother me one bit

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Stu has riden on the back of my bike, I don't think he wants to make a habit out of it - but I doubt he'd have hang ups about doing it.
I wouldn't be in a relationship with him if he was in any way homophobic or stupid about something looking gay.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Such sexist bullsh1t. Hopefully when more women ride this will be less of an issue.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AlexJ said:
Such sexist bullsh1t. Hopefully when more women ride this will be less of an issue.
Alex, that will never happen.(peoples views changing, that is)

I mean, women have been heavy in the workforce for MANY MANY years since they have been labled as only being good for homemaking. Still people have issues with it. "Oh she got the job over me because she's a woman and flirted", etc.

Just like you will never hear the end of "Damn bro, you ride on the back with your woman driving? Get some cahones(sp?)."

The fact is there are people who think like that out there, and I don't see it or them dissappearing anytime soon.

Sh*t, there are still racist people out there, just another example.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
you're right papa, and it is not even worth getting bothered about.

Thankfully Stu is brighter than most men when it comes to things like that. :D

J

·
0 Posts
You gotta do what u gotta do man. I dont give a shit, as long as my buddy weighs less then 180 lol. And no physical contact lol. They have to use the grab bar regardless of the speed. Girls on the other hand get get nice and close 8)

M

·
0 Posts
I'd given a ride to a friend I've had for >15 years a while back, we were at a national park, and it was a more interesting vehicle than a car in the heat of midday. Funny part to those who'd have seen us was that I'm all of 5'8ish, and he's about 6'1, so I'm sure he just looked rediculiously funny, but I didn't have any hangups about giving the ride, but didn't make him hold my waist either.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Haven't done it, but if a friend or fellow rider was stranded i would help out, provided they hold the grab bar. :wink:

I would have no problem riding bitch with a lady at the controls, chicks who ride are hot :p

1 - 20 of 61 Posts