Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread to stop cluttering up the Slickdeals thread.

Anyway, to continue where we left off...

Which backpacks did you guys get? I wanted an oglio, but they sold out while I had one in my cart. :(

Also, I read some of the feedback from their eBay store and people say they have terrible communication, but very fast shipping, so we may not know anything until things start showing up. IF they start showing up...

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
10 Tech Aero Tank Bags
SMX-2 Gloves
Drystar Gloves
1 XL Excursion Gear Bag
1 Ogio 7600 Gearbag
1 Tech Aero Backpack
A* Summer Tech Underwaer
A* Winter Underwear
MotoGP Umbrella
A* Back Protector
7 Pairs of Knee Sliders
More backpacks
More gloves

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, that looks about right. :D

Btw, those drystar gloves are now listed for $70.00 in their store.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I bought a few items at low low prices this morning... just waiting to see what happens at this point.

It'd be awesome if they honor the sale, but I have a feeling they're in full-on "uh, derp" mode right now... and will probably start issuing refunds.

This was posted in the slick deals, and has info about dealing with them if/when they decide to bail on their end of things: http://answercenter.ebay.com/question/Miscellaneous/Policy-Seller-Having/1000248776

·
Registered
394 Posts
Great idea (this thread)

I wish there was some tank bags left when I finally ordered,

Like I said in the SD thread, they left positive feedback for me on ebay, so I think they are honoring the mistake.

2005 SVS. with a few random upgrades and additions.

sent with the motorcycle.com app....

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WEll the positive feedback was a bot. It was left within seconds of paying them.
Are you trying to say that I don't, in fact, have "great communication"? :p

This thread should start getting very interesting next week. Or not.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey slvr, I just realized it was you that posted the original link.

How did you come across it anyway?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I found it on slickdeals.net but for some reason, the forum kept deleting the thread. I luckily caught it before they deleted it. THe person who found it didn't even realize what they stumbled upon. They just thought it was an awesome deal on A* underwear (which it was).

·
Registered
869 Posts
We probably won't until Tuesday with today being the weekend, and tomorrow being Memorial Day. I'm quite anxious to get a shipping notification though.....or a "we f'ed up" email

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like only a shipping charge was listed as the price for the product.

That's BS. They don't have a $5.95 shipping charge on anything that I've seen, but I've seen other things (currently) listed at $5.95 with free shipping. Things like gloves... Jerseys... keychains... sound familiar?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Looks like only a shipping charge was listed as the price for the product.

That's BS. They don't have a $5.95 shipping charge on anything that I've seen, but I've seen other things (currently) listed at $5.95 with free shipping. Things like gloves... Jerseys... keychains... sound familiar?
I have no refund issued. Maybe you could file a dispute on eBay to try and force them to ship the items to you?

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a PayPal refund. I got like 15 of them lol...

Edit~ it's up to 24 refunds as of now... ha!

The best part is that it's gonna take 3-4 business days to get my money back. Jerks.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Probably not. I don't normally do stuff like that.

Unless someone convinces me that there was/is something sneaky going on here I'll just let it go.

I have been treated more than fair by people online (overall) meaning you guys, other forums and eBay, Cl... etc...

I kind of wrap the whole experience up into the same burrito and call it good. :)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts