Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for riders in the area. new to the riding scene. got a 08 sv650 w/ about 2500mi logged. trying to get out and have some fun, especially when the weather gets nicer. always down for a ride. looking to get some more experience.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am in West Seattle saying what up to the SV Riders in the good green state of Washington....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im in Enumclaw. Red 06' 650/S to N. Saw 3 SV's in a group of 4 bikes today in town pulling into the local Safeway. one black 1st gen with a front conversion, one silver 2nd gen and one blue I think it was. Was kind of shocked. Im guessing they did the chinook pass run to Whistlin Jacks. That is a nice 60-70 mile trip one way.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im in Enumclaw. Red 06' 650/S to N. Saw 3 SV's in a group of 4 bikes today in town pulling into the local Safeway. one black 1st gen with a front conversion, one silver 2nd gen and one blue I think it was. Was kind of shocked. Im guessing they did the chinook pass run to Whistlin Jacks. That is a nice 60-70 mile trip one way.
there was a yellow one too, ha ha the blue one was me.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rider View Post
there was a yellow one too, ha ha the blue one was me.

i came over from spokane today. i stopped at the safeway gas station in the southside of that main highway/road in enumclaw. i'm on the silver 03 s. got my cortech saddlebags and backpack strapped on. took chinook pass and it was awesome! definitely recommend that one for any rider.

anyone wanna meet up for a ride tomorrow? i don't really have any plans. my brother is a professional photographer and he is planning on getting some shots of me riding, most likely rolling and maybe some static. i'm staying in sumner at his apartment.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Federal Way here. Red 2nd gen SVS.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts