Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys use a phone app for tracking or logging your rides? I found one motorcycle specific app in the iTunes store but it's only got 13 views since 2010. And cost 6.99. Any body use any other apps? I think it would be fun to track the routes and what not.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jog tracker pro works really good. It has a car option (not only for running), and is able to export the data from your ride to an excel spreadsheet with speeds, time, altitude, coordinates (maybe? I forget), and a bunch of other stuff. Plus it automatically uploads your route to their website so you can go on the same route later or to find the roads that were really good. I really like it, use it all the time. They have a free version, jog tracker, I think the pro version was the free app of the day on Amazon at one point that's why I have it. Not sure what the difference is.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
A phone app will only work where you have cell service. Why not just use the proper tool for the job, a GPS hardened to take the vibrations and water inherent on a bike, and then you can download your tracks when you get home?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts