Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know this has been hounded on continuously, but can yall post up which is better? The ride it CNC levers or shop2wheels CNC levers. The Ride It are double the price of the shop2wheels. Links provided.

http://shop.the2wheels.com/CNC-Adjustable-Clutch-Brake-Levers-Set-for-Suzuki-Lever-Set-Suzuki.htm

http://www.rideitmoto.com/products.php?id=9

I know both brands have been verified as useable and you get what you pay for. Actually most people could barely tell the difference between the knockoffs and the quality Pazzos, however I have not found a comparo between the two knockoffs. Thanks :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why do you think they are better than the chinese brands?

·
Premium Member
4,845 Posts
I doubt that you'll find anyone that has bought both brands of levers, so it might be hard for anyone to answer your question.

I've got the2wheels levers and they are very good. I measured the pivot hole diameter and the pivot area thickness and they matched OEM levers exactly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ all I need to know. Thanks ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
went ahead with the shop2wheels as they have good reviews and were half the price as the ride-it ones. Hopefully they turn out to be as good as described and reviewed. Got the black with red clickers, shorty brake and standard clutch.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Let us know how durable the colour is. I love my rideit levers but the adjusters fade pretty quick. It's not a big deal... but you know... we're all secretly vain.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Let us know how durable the colour is. I love my rideit levers but the adjusters fade pretty quick. It's not a big deal... but you know... we're all secretly vain.
I bought the Silver levers w/Black adjusters and the levers are still the same but the adjusters look like carbon now.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Considering they are around $40 shipped, you get what you pay for. From what I have been hearing you actually get MORE than what you pay for as long as you can live with a little color fade. I know I can deal with a pinkish instead of red adjuster as long as the levers fit and feel good and last mechanically .

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
To me, all three of those sellers appear to have the exact same design. Perhaps the materials and processes are different.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im guessing the precision of machining, quality of anodizing, and grade of metal will differ. Not to mention where they are made will greatly effect the price.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Newbie question here but is there any beyond preference when it comes to shorty vs full length levers ?
It's all personal preference. I prefer short brake and long clutch. The short brake helps out with blipping, throttle control while having to fingers in brake and all around better feel/comfort IMO. The long clutch is because I like to grab a handful of clutch when I down shift and def don't wanna miss the clutch/downshift. In the end tho it's all personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 15 of 15 Posts