Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather Permitting me and a few others are going to ride up to the Ozark Cafe in Jasper Arkansas on Sunday 2-28.(week from today) Not sure what time yet just thought I would throw a quick post up to see if anybody else was interested in meeting up there.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
What's the weather looking like next weekend? Charles and I might be interested.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's pretty early right now but looks like a high of 48 and sunny in Jasper. I'm hoping it goes up.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
If it's not close to 60's I'll pass. 48......brrrrrrrrrrrrr me no likey cold.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love to ride up that way. But I want to wait until it gets nice.

Also the last time I went up there I got to meet the local ASP officer and make a little donation to Newton county. They are cool about it, if you hav'nt had a ticket in the previous year and can keep your nose clean for a another year, if wont go on your record.

So if I ride with you guys I will be riding drag, with the radar detector on.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
You ride in drag? That must be interesting. How do you shift with those high heals and what keeps your dress from flying up over your head? :D

Where in eastern OK are you located? This ragtag bunch of folks will be meeting up in Jasper the first weekend in May also. You should join us then for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ok, weather here says a chance of snow for the weekend. I won't be there Ryan. Bummer cause it was 70 here today.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like it's going to be cold here also. We've already got a pretty good group together. Looks like we'll keep it closer to the house, but you never know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am right on I-40 about 6 mi from the AR. line. I may be interested in that may ride, if the schedule permits.

But I tend not to let a schedule interfer with fun stuff. Odds are I will be there.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
that Rally has been changed to the second weekend of May, there are a handful of us who come from Tulsa and a buncha dirty ******** from some parts south of OKC ;)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
that Rally has been changed to the second weekend of May, there are a handful of us who come from Tulsa and a buncha dirty ******** from some parts south of OKC ;)
HEY! That award needs to go to some other dirty *******! :D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
mmmmmmkay Ryan, it's supposed to be upper 70's next weekend. How bout planning something next weekend?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately I have to work next weekend. I am off the following weekend. I'll see what happens then.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'll be in the Texas Hill country then, it's the beginning of Spring Break. That sure would mean more if I was still a teacher.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts