Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, so we did not get to our ride on the weekend so here is another date Sept 4 Sun.

I will do the same ride as what we had planned originally map and keep the time the same. If you want to go I will see you at the Tim's (Forest hills and Main) at 10:30am.

Same as before rain=no ride. As of now the weather looks good for Sun.

Hope to see you there,

Andrew.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny thing is that I did not know it was a long weekend till this morning, and the warf rat rally is also this weekend. I was surprised that anyone responded.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool...I was worried there was not gonna be anyone to go, looks otherwise.

Don't forget we end with a meal at the diner!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has been around. Been busy-Vac, Training(work related), and stuff around the house.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If we leave at 11:00am... what time do you expect to be back to meet at the diner??

Just curious as I may have to skip the diner if we're too late... wife made plans for Sunday evening so let me know

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Google says about a 2hr ride, plus a break in enfield...just a guess but I would say around 1:30-2:00 @ the diner. Depending who all shows up maybe a little faster ride and there even sooner.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The diner is called the True North diner in Bedford, and that is where the ride ends.

·
Registered
32 Posts
All confirmed for tomorrow morning @ 10:30am

A buddy of mine decided he wanted to head out as well, so we'll see you all there

·
Registered
32 Posts
A big thanks for Su-zu-ki-v for organizing the run today...

Too bad more folks couldn't make it.. But understandable due to the long weekend..

We did a slow paced 110km run thru some back roads and then enjoyed an awesome

breakfast at a Diner at 2 in the afternoon that I never even knew existed... food was

awesome.. Lots of laughs amongst some new friends....

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A big thanks for Su-zu-ki-v for organizing the run today

You are very welcome! I am glad that we had good weather, and new riding mates are always a good thing.

I think it was a good time had by all. Definatley have to get out for another run.

Also thanks to chezz for my throttle lock, made the ride alot more comfortable when my wrist needed a brake:thumbsup:

And yes we had some good laughs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts