That would be great Trambo :)

Thanks furyskater, i might have to check that out

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,583
Re: *** NEW Richmond area riders thread ***

Hooray for performance bonuses! :D

Ordered my T-Rex stands. Should have them by Saturday... maintenance just got a whole lot easier. :)

·
Registered
9,110 Posts

Travis,

I have a T-Rex rear stand. When it came, the wheels were too snug to spin on their mounts, so I removed them and took a little sandpaper to the mounts to take off some of the powdercoating. Not saying you will have the same problem, just saying.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,587

I read that in one of your posts. I will check for this when they arrive, so I can easily correct it if they have that issue. Thanks for the tip! :)

·
Registered
9,110 Posts

I wouldn't say the T-Rex stands suck (well at least the rear one - I have no personal experience with the front), but I would say I got what I paid for. It works, and does what it is supposed to do, but there are a few issues that I wouldn't expect from a more expensive one.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,591

Yeah, I know they're not top of the line. Yeah, I've accepted they may have some minor issues (like the wheels). But hey, they beat the hell out of the stands I have now.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

Congrats Travis!

Man, I got a reckless ticket today... for something really really stupid. I was riding with 2 of my friends, one with a ZZR 600 and a GSXR 600. We were over on RT. 1 by VCC mall. ZZR was out front, I was in the middle and the GSXR was at the rear. We were going around 20-25 where traffic was decently heavy. Since we were going slow and I was board I weaved back and forth ONLY a few times in my lane. I stayed in my lane and did not endanger anyone else, all of a sunden an undercover state trooper lit me up and pulled me over. He charged me with reckless... Im soo bummed out... this sucks. Is that the dumbest thing you have ever heard of??? I have a lawyer already and planning on fighting it. This all happend today mid day.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts

You will win that one no problem. I would file a formal complaint with the officers supervisor as well. Your lawyer can advise you on the specific reasons you should state when filing the complaint. I just don't know what the "legal" term for being pulled over without having a justified reason is but that sure fits the bill.

Sorry to hear about it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

You will win that one no problem. I would file a formal complaint with the officers supervisor as well. Your lawyer can advise you on the specific reasons you should state when filing the complaint. I just don't know what the "legal" term for being pulled over without having a justified reason is but that sure fits the bill.

Sorry to hear about it.
I hope so!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

All you were doing was warming up the tires since you just started out, correct? ;)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

All you were doing was warming up the tires since you just started out, correct? ;)
Thats what I told him. Then he proceded to tell me that he rode motorcycles aswell and said that was BS and wrote me the ticket

1581 - 1600 of 6778 Posts