Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6778 Posts

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, whatever happened to the old thread is still a mystery, so here we go...

Cheers!

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: *** NEW Richmond area riders thread ***

Saturday November 1st -

Blue Knights sponsoring the 26th annual Teddy Bear run.
Registration and ride starts at:
COLONIAL HARLEY-DAVIDSON
1701 TEMPLE PARKWAY PRINCE GEORGE, VA

I've been doing this one since I owned a street bike... good ride, fun day & a good cause.

Any SVers want to meet up, let me know!

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

You could bring her up to see Elmer, the fuzzy biker dude:

Just don't tickle him.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts

I don't anticipate the same reaction from meeting Elmer. I think that we will stick with Elmo.

But I appreciate the effort. ;D

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

So.....

[kicks dirt, whistles]

Which of you HR folks is gonna start the NEW HR thread...?

;)

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts

Well, whatever happened to the old thread is still a mystery, so here we go...

Cheers!
My bad. I was mass-pruning old threads (maintenance crap) and figured anything older than 45 days in the Regional FOrums had to be done and over with by now.
I forgot about the Hampton ROads elitist club/thread/thing. :oops:

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

My bad. I was mass-pruning old threads (maintenance crap) and figured anything older than 45 days in the Regional FOrums had to be done and over with by now.
:evil6:

Texas has been a change for you, man....;)

·
Registered
5,374 Posts

I mean seriously. There was over 100 pages of info in that thread. That is the second time you mods have done that to us. How hard is it to look and see that the last post was only minutes before you deleted it? I know, I know. I'm *****ing about something that isn't that big of a deal but kind of it really is.

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts

I mean seriously. There was over 100 pages of info in that thread. That is the second time you mods have done that to us. How hard is it to look and see that the last post was only minutes before you deleted it? I know, I know. I'm *****ing about something that isn't that big of a deal but kind of it really is.
Look, I'm sorry. OK ? Believe it or not, I don't read e-v-e-r-y thread on the Forum. I was on a roll with pruning the old For Sale stuff, and I figured the old Regional stuff was taking up space too.
Obviously, I forgot about the Hampton Crips and they Bloods. Don't taser me Bro.
If it'll make you feel better, pick somebody you hate and I'll ban them for no good reason. mmkay ?
:hug:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

If it'll make you feel better, pick somebody you hate and I'll ban them for no good reason. mmkay ?
I choose Bruce (Verbal Kint)

·
Registered
5,374 Posts

Look, I'm sorry. OK ? Believe it or not, I don't read e-v-e-r-y thread on the Forum. I was on a roll with pruning the old For Sale stuff, and I figured the old Regional stuff was taking up space too.
Obviously, I forgot about the Hampton Crips and they Bloods. Don't taser me Bro.
Sean Newman ;D

I'm just bustin' your balls man. It's all good. :fiddy:

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts

I know that later down this page you state 'no big deal' jeopardy but cut the Mods a break. There is so much spam and postwhoring here that I can imagine it is a tough job that they probably dont get paid for at all (other than maybe a quid pro quo system). All of these old and multi page archive type posts take up space on a server somewhere and that can cause issue further down the line, at least that is how it has been explained to me on another VBulletin forum elsewhere.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but if the information is so great then I might recommend someone (i.e./e.g. the OP, users who regularly reference it) back it up in the future.

Not trying to rant or bash anyone, just trying to add some perspective.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Welcome, new guy ASC. [Gleason]Har dee har har.[/Gleason]

How's the OBX? Read your post aboot the snotty 'tudes in Duck north. Sucks. Sorry.

Kill Devil Hills FTMFW... geez I miss the Banks. Gotta get back there soon.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

Avon, NC. All the rest is just WAY to commercial. I don't need a WalMart while I'm at the beach!

1 - 20 of 6778 Posts