Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used this product in my 18 wheeler with very good results so decided to try it in the SV after doing some research to find out if it would cause any problems with the clutch. It is recommended for wet clutch motorcycles by the manufacture.

I have been very pleased with the results, engine is smoother and quieter and there seems to be less vibration at the bars at 75-80. The transmission shifts smoother as well, noticeably smoother. The results have exceeded my expectations so I thought I would share it with you all here. I use Mobil 1, 15-50 and it is already pretty slick oil, a different oil may have a different result but should not.

Motorkote recommends 2 ounces of motorkote per quart of oil every fourth oil change, 6 ounces for SV.

With oil additives I always make sure the engines up to operating temperature and put the additive in and then take it for a decent ride so all of the additive has the opportunity to do its job.

I recommend this product because I am impressed with how well it works and the smoother shifting is very nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hellow i put motorkote in my suzuki sv650s 2000 first day it start easier and i notice lower noise.i sent message to the company and they reply to me put only two ounces =60 ml.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts