Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I find the stock naked SV 650 05 mirrors to be very poor. All I'm able to see are my shoulders and little bit of the road behind. I've tried various adjustments with little improvement. Does anyone know of a good replacement? I have though of using mirrors of a V Strom. Anyway, I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have the first gen naked and the stock round mirrors are getting to me, looks-wise. I think they are effective and I would not ride a bike w/o good mirriors I use then too much. Not to hyjack anything but anyone used any other effective mirriors?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I use CRG hindsight ls bar end mirrors and they are great, no vibrating or moving around and the look sweet. They are a little spendy, but worth it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the ideas. I'm really interested in the handle bar end mirrors. However, I've been having problems with the handle bar end caps slowly working their way out from the handle bars. Has anyone had this issue? I've made sure the screw tightners are correctly torqued, but they still slowly work there way out. Any ideas on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts