Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to install a set of Woodcraft clipons on my 06 SV650S and have run into the issue of how to mount the reservoir.

Does the "connector" (59672-17C00) coming out of the master cylinder rotate? This is the hose connector that is inserted into the front reservoir hose on the master cylinder side.

If it does rotate, I'll probably use Woodcraft's handlebar-mounted reservoir mount. Other suggestions for mounting are welcome.

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up getting the Woodcraft handlebar mount and put it on the other side of the clipon bracket as the master cylinder, no new brake reservoir hose required.

A fellow rider at a recent trackday had the Suzuki triple clamp mount that Woodcraft sells and it looks like that would be a better solution.

· Registered
105 Posts
I just bought a piece of Aluminum and made my own. It ended up looking pretty good to, I polished it up after I finished to clean up the cut marks. If you got a vice, hack saw, and a drill you can do it no sweat. To me about twenty minutes to cut and them some time to bend it right and drill the holes.

· Registered
22 Posts
I looked into this woodcraft website says its for gsxr600 only would it work for sv650 ?

I ended up getting the Woodcraft handlebar mount and put it on the other side of the clipon bracket as the master cylinder, no new brake reservoir hose required.

A fellow rider at a recent trackday had the Suzuki triple clamp mount that Woodcraft sells and it looks like that would be a better solution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.